Indian Trail was named in the top 10 (#9) for best towns/cities to raise a family in the entire country. The list was put out by Family Circle magazine. The area is definitely growing by leaps and bounds. Now if we could just get the city officials and the mayor to get along…wishful thinking
Search My Blog
So with that said, you will see some changes to the type of content being generated through my blog. Mostly, I'm letting loose and whatever comes to mind will probably show up here.
I have a lot of opinions and many observations about life and the craziness that goes on around all of us. None of it will be meant to offend, as I think everyone is entitled to their opinion. I will respect yours and I ask that you respect mine as well.
I would urge you to comment and share your opinions as well - It's what makes this world, and life, exciting.
If you like my writing style and see that it could fit in one of your upcoming projects, please get in touch with me. I love to write and being able to do it for a living is the ultimate dream job for me.
- @InTheBleachers don't forget Olive oil, sugar, and a colander too. Just came back from a house that had everything except the basics. 10 months ago
- @bertkreischer @ianbagg perfect for voice over work. 11 months ago
- @BobbyRosinski it is on Gano. An extra point... An extra point! 1 year ago
- We made the decision last year to hike instead of #BlackFriday and trail was empty. Hoping for the same this year. twitter.com/REI/status/659… 2 years ago
- RT @CBJnewsroom: With bottles ready, N.C. distilleries prep for on-site sales: Come Oct. 1, North Carolinians will be able to do… http://t.… 2 years ago
Did you know that JLC Writing offers many services in addition to writing? Check out the site, JLC Writing Services to see the JLC Writing…
I turned the televison off in the living room and headed for the shower. I wasn’t happy. I just watched the Tampa Bay Rays get…
What is it about hanging up pictures that is so difficult? We’ve got a collection of frames and pictures now sitting in our living room…
A UMASS Dartmouth Center for Marketing Research study is painting a clear picture into large non-profits and their use of social media. The initial study…